- 4.5 oz./yd² (US), 8.3 oz./L yd (CA), 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey
- Ash is 99/1 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather is 90/10 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- CVC colors & Black Leopard are 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Ash and White are sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Flatlock-stitched seams
- Double needle stitched ribbed binding on lap shoulder neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
- Innovative three-snap closure
- Side seam construction
- CPSIA compliant tracking label in side seam
- EasyTear™ label
|Chest Width (Laid Flat)||7.5||9||10||11||12|
|Body Length (HPS)||10.75||11.75||12.75||13.75||14.75|
Finished measurements in inches.
- What kind services do you offer?
Custom Printing Apparel: T-shirts, Tank tops, Hoodies, Golf shirts, Caps, Pillow cases and many more.
- How to place order online?
Step 1: Request a Quote with info
Information required: 1) T-Shirt: style, colour, quantify. 2) Print: Location and size. 3) Artwork: Upload your artwork and mockup if available or explain what you are looking for.
Step 2: View Proof
Our artist will review your artwork and reply to your email with a mockup and price. You view the mockup and let us know if you would like any changes or have any questions.
Step 3: Confirm Order
If everything is good, confirm the order by email and process the payment or deposit, then we will start to process the order. When it is ready, we will contact you to arrange shipping or pick up.
We value good communication, so we try to answer as soon as possible if you contact us by phone or e-mail. We are very interested in your questions, information and ideas.
- Do you offer wholesale prices?
Yes. We do offer wholesale prices for Resellers, Sports Organizations, Schools, Small Businesses, etc. We occasionally have special deals for all customers
- How to request a quote?
You don't need an account with us to get a quote. You can fill in the Quote Request form in the product page. We will respond to your email as quickly as possible.
- Can I supply my own garment?
Yes. Please contact us to let us know your garment's fabric, color, etc.
- How long to finish an order?
It depends on the quantity. Normally, it will take about 3 to 4 business days. For small quantity orders, we can finish it in 1 or 2 days if the garments are in stock. If you need to finish in a rush, please let us know. There is no extra cost for rush orders.
- Shipping and handling
We ship orders via Canada Post. We can deliver to your location if you are in the greater Vancouver area, some fees may be applied. We offer free local delivery in greater Vancouver, BC for orders over $600.00 before tax.
- Can I visit your Printshop?
Yes. but please make an appointment before you visit.